"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Food & Drink
Please ensure the office has a record of whether your child eats a packed lunch or a school dinner. Should you wish to make any changes to your child’s lunchtime arrangements, please give us two weeks notice to action these.
Water - Every child is allowed to bring in a water bottle to keep in class. Water is also available at break and lunchtimes from the fountains in the playground.
Fruit - All Infant children are provided with a free piece of fruit to eat during their morning break. Junior children are more than welcome to continue this occurrence by bringing fruit from home.
Milk - All children under the age of 5 are provided a carton of milk, free of charge. After a child's 5th birthday they are still able to receive daily milk cartons at a very reasonable charge. Please sign up using coolmilk.com
Free hot meals are available for all infant school children.
- Dinners for Junior children are charged at £2.25 per day, please pay for meals in advance using TUCASI. More information on Online Payments page.
Please take a look to see if your child is eligible for Free School Meals. Further information can be found here.
If your child requires a special diet (vegetarian, no dairy, egg free, etc.) please complete a Special Diet Request Form. Paper copies are available from the office if you need one.
- Our School meals are provided by Surrey Commercial Services, please visit their website for further information.
- Alternatively you can provide your child with a packed lunch which must contain items which your child can manage unaided.
- Due to allergies, we ask that you do not include any nuts or peanut butter in your child's packed lunch.
- No sweets or chocolates are allowed in packed lunches either.
- As a healthy school, we encourage you to provide a nutritious packed lunch for your child - if you would like some ideas for what you could include, try these websites, NHS, BBC Good Food, Netmums.