"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Safeguarding Children Statement & Policy
It is our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of all pupils. We provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We are alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and follow procedures to ensure that children receive effective support, protection and justice. Child Protection forms part of our safeguarding responsibilities.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is defined as:
- protecting children from maltreatment
- preventing impairment of children's health or development
- ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
- taking action to enable all children have the best outcomes.
Child Protection is a part of safeguarding and promoting welfare. It refers to the activity that is undertaken to protect specific children who are suffering, or are likely to suffer, significant harm.
Our Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) are:
- Mrs Kate Marchesi (Co Head Teacher)
- Mrs Maggie Down (Co Head Teacher)
- Mrs Helen Woolvet (Assistant Head Teacher)
- Miss Jane Mason (Inclusion Leader)
- Miss Larissa Cannon (Assistant Head Teacher)
- Mrs Emma McKay (ELSA)